15 Nov Faux Wood Blinds From First Choice Blinds
Real & Faux Wood Blinds From First Choice Blinds
Real Wood Blinds From First Choice Blinds
- Wood Blinds made from traditional basswood as well as eco-friendly woods
- Natural woods offer beautiful grain, naturally resist warping and add beauty and sophistication to any décor
- Lighter weight than most Fauxwood blinds
- All can be ordered to exact width and length
- Well suited for inside mounting
Covering all of Dublin and surrounding areas including
- Dublin 12 includes Bluebell, Crumlin, Drimnagh, Greenhills, Perrystown, Terenure, and Walkinstown.
- Dublin 13 Baldoyle, Bayside, Donaghmede, Sutton, Howth and Ayrfield.
- Dublin 14 includes Churchtown, Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Goatstown, Rathfarnham and Windy Arbour.
- Dublin 15 includes Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Coolmine, Clonsilla, Corduff, Mulhuddart, Tyrrelstown and the Dublin part of Clonee, as well as Ongar.
- Dublin 16 includes Ballinteer, Ballyboden, Kilmashogue, Knocklyon and Rockbrook.
- Dublin 17 includes Balgriffin, most of Coolock, and Belcamp, Darndale and Priorswood.
- Dublin 18 includes Cabinteely, Carrickmines, Foxrock, Kilternan, Sandyford, Shankill, Ticknock, Ballyedmonduff, Stepaside, and Leopardstown.
- Dublin 20 includes Chapelizod, and Palmerstown. This is one of only two postal districts to span the Liffey.
- Dublin 22 includes Clondalkin, Rowlagh, Quarryvale and Liffey Valley, and Neilstown.
- DuDblin 24 includes Firhouse, Jobstown, and Tallaght (see that article for component estates / localities, such as Kilnamanagh