20 Feb Faux Wood Blind Supplied And Fitted From First Choice Blinds
Why choose faux wood blinds from First Choice Blinds for your home?
- Faux wood blinds are amazingly durable, which means they tolerate scratches and other minor damage well.
- They are moisture resistant, making them the perfect choice for moisture-prone areas of your home (think bathrooms or kitchens).
- They are cost effective! While they can’t give ALL the style of real wood blinds.
What kind of features are available with faux wood window blinds?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are a few options that are available with faux wooden blinds:
- Facias and returns
- Colour cordinated brackets
- Cloth or cord Tapes: Choose from different styles of fabric to add class to your faux wooden blinds.
What are faux wooden blinds made out of?
Wood vs. faux wood – how to choose?
Faux wood, or the real deal? That will depend on a number of factors. Did you know that wood is lighter than faux wood and therefore better suited for large windows? Or that faux wood blinds are much better for humid environments? To get the full rundown, read our article at www.firstchoiceblinds.ie between wood and faux wood blinds.
Are faux wood blinds room darkening?
Slatted blinds will always allow some light into the room, but you can reduce this effect—and achieve a darker room.
Are faux wood blinds energy efficient?
Faux wood blinds are not particularly energy efficient compared to some other window treatments. In general, faux wood and other slatted blinds are more effective at keeping heat out in the summer than preventing heat loss in the winter.
If energy efficiency is a major concern, many styles of shades ar First Choice Blinds offer especially cellular shades.
Are faux wood blinds easy to clean?
Yes! A simple wipe-down with a dry or wet cloth will usually do the trick. And it’s even easier with a specialized cleaning tool.