24 Aug Frequently asked questions about blinds
Acoustic, thermal & moterised and screen blinds available for offices and contract projects.
Consultancy available to the trade, architects , interior designers and property developers.
We measure your blinds for you and take full responsibility from start to finish.
Do the blinds come with a Warranty?
Please contact us for details. 1 years generally.
What is the maximum size blind I can have?
Blinds up to 2400mm wide are no problem, although sometimes we make blinds up to 3000mm.
Can I have blinds which offer both sunscreen & blackout on the one bracket?
Please contact us for details on this but yes.
How accurate are the fabric colours of the samples on my computer screen?
When looking at samples computer monitors do not display colours accurately.
Can I order motorised blinds?
Yes. We specialise in supplying and fitting blinds which are operated by remote control.
Can we have a reverse roll on our blind?
Blinds can be fitted with the roller facing the room or the window.
What about child safety?
“Irish Standard I.S EN13120:2009 – Internal Blinds – Performance requirements including safety” is aimed at eliminating strangulation hazards to young children by blind cords. All blinds sold in Ireland must now meet the safety requirements of this standard.
Before purchasing a blind you should ask the following questions:
- Is the blind manufactured to the standard?
- Is a warning notice attached?
- Is a safety solution provided and fitted in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions?
- Can the supplier demonstrate the product’s safe use?
- Is documentation relating to the blind’s safe installation, use and maintenance provided?
- The blind must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Also we can do safety audits for those with existing blinds that have safety concerns for children.