12 Oct Roller Blinds By First Choice Blinds
Fabric Roller Blinds From First Choice Blinds:
Choose from our stunning collection of over 250 sheer, blackout, plain, printed and woven fabrics.
Delicate translucent fabrics provide a contemporary take on the conventional net curtains while the huge colour choice makes it easy to co-ordinate with existing or new schemes.
Rollers are also available in blackout fabrics – perfect for children’s rooms or if you are a nightworker and need to sleep during the day.
Rollers are an easy and relatively inexpensive way to update an interior.
Warm up with rich, vibrant tones in autumn and winter and opt for blooming marvelous florals to reflect the change in seasons.
www.firstchoiceblinds or call 01-4416366 Now
An exclusive range of prints designed specifically for dimensions is at the heart of the range.
Modern bold florals, abstract patterns with a retro twist, cute and chic children’s designs and contemporary classics bring style and cheer to the practicality and uncluttered feel of roller blinds.
They can be purely functional where perhaps privacy, moisture or too much light is an issue, or used for their decorative qualities
Covering all of Dublinn and surrounding areas including
Dublin 9 includes parts of Ballymun east of Ballymun Road , Beaumont, Donnycarney, Drumcondra, Elm Mount, Griffith Avenue, parts of Glasnevin (St Mobhi, Botanic Gardens and Met Éireann), Santry, and Whitehall.
Dublin 11 includes most of Ballymun west of Ballymun Road (Sillogue, Balcurris, Balbutcher, Poppintree, Sandyhill and Wadelai), Dubber Cross, Finglas (including Ballygall and Cappagh), of Glasnevin (Cremore, Addison, Violet Hill, Finglas Road, Old Finglas Road and Glasnevin Cemetery), Kilshane Cross, The Ward and Coolquay.
- Dublin 12 includes Bluebell, Crumlin, Drimnagh, Greenhills, Perrystown, Terenure, and Walkinstown.
- Dublin 13 Baldoyle, Bayside, Donaghmede, Sutton, Howth and Ayrfield.
- Dublin 14 includes Churchtown, Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Goatstown, Rathfarnham and Windy Arbour.
- Dublin 15 includes Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Coolmine, Clonsilla, Corduff, Mulhuddart, Tyrrelstown and the Dublin part of Clonee, as well as Ongar.
- Dublin 16 includes Ballinteer, Ballyboden, Kilmashogue, Knocklyon and Rockbrook.
- Dublin 17 includes Balgriffin, most of Coolock, and Belcamp, Darndale and Priorswood.
- Dublin 18 includes Cabinteely, Carrickmines, Foxrock, Kilternan, Sandyford, Shankill, Ticknock, Ballyedmonduff, Stepaside, and Leopardstown.
- Dublin 20 includes Chapelizod, and Palmerstown. This is one of only two postal districts to span the Liffey.
- Dublin 22 includes Clondalkin, Rowlagh, Quarryvale and Liffey Valley, and Neilstown.
- DuDblin 24 includes Firhouse, Jobstown, and Tallaght (see that article for component estates / localities, such as Kilnamanagh).