17 Jun Roman Blinds From First Choice Blinds
Roman Blinds From First Choice Blinds
Roman Blinds offer the best of both worlds.
They come in a wide selection of fabrics that can enhance any room and complement any decor.
Simple and easy to use a luxurious alternative to curtains.
Choose Roman blinds for elegance, style and simplicity. the luxury of a soft furnishing the elegance of desiniger curtain’s ” Roman” a real design statement. The halfway house between a functional blind and a decorative curtain.
Why we love Roman Blinds
- Always lined for a high quality finish – standard lining
- As an extra why not add interlining for that full effect or blackout lining for better light control.
- Wide variety of fabric types to suit your decor perfectly.
- Textured jacquards or sumptuous chenille look fabulous in contemporary or traditional surroundings
- Romans work well in bays as long as there is an individual blind in each separate window pane
- When a Roman blind is open during the day, there is still a visible stack of fabric waterfall at the top for decoration
Blind By First Choice Blinds
We take care to supply only the finest blinds for our clients’ properties. With 25 years of experience in high-quality blinds we are able to supply and fit out our customer’s premises with beautiful, functional blinds. We work with Smartshades material manufacturers, who supply us with only the finest raw materials. All of our blinds are then manufactured to the highest standard.
We guarantee customers that our made-to-measure blinds fit perfectly over windows and doors. Our service involves one of our friendly and professional blind technicians calling to a client’s property and take exact measurements for all blinds.
Our bespoke blind manufacturing service allows customers to pick the material and design of their blinds, ensuring their made-to-measure blinds fit the unique aesthetic of their property. Our expert blind manufacturers can help customers chose just the right material and design for their premises.
Call Now 01-4416366