At First Choice Blinds we have two superb ranges for you to choose from.
- Venetian Blinds were resurrected with the introduction of wood slatted blinds approx 10 years ago.
- A hugely popular and striking way of dressing your windows, wooden venetian blinds lend a warm and welcoming feel to any living space. This attractive style of blind lends a relaxing ambience to your home.
- Wooden Blinds from First Choice Blinds use a twofold operating system. This allows you to lift or lower your blinds while tilting the wooden slats. This provides great control over the amount of light entering your living space.
- Wood Venetian Blinds from First Choice Blinds are also a great option for those seeking more privacy than is possible with curtains or the various types of pull-up blinds.
- Here at First Choice Blinds we provide two different ranges of Wood Blinds: Bass Wood and Faux Wood.
- Within these ranges of Wooden Blinds, we offer a choice of elegant finishes to suit any home, allowing you to create your own truly unique look.
www.firstchoiceblinds.ie or call 01-4416366
- At First Choice Blinds have different width slats available across our wood venetian blind ranges: 25mm, 35mm, 38mm, 50mm, 63mm.
- Wood slat blinds offer excellent durability and are easy to clean, making them an ideal choice for many areas of your home.There are subtle differences in our Wooden Blinds, between our Bass and Faux Wood Timber Venetian Blinds.
- The Bass range offers stained slat ends as standard. Cheaper ranges found elsewhere, offer this feature at an extra charge. The Bass range also has an easi-lift mechanism as standard on wider blinds. The Bass range is made from real basswood, while the Faux Woods are manufactured using a composite PVC material.
- Different colours are available across the two ranges, so you’ll be spoilt for choice!Faux Wood blinds look like real wood blinds, but are made from 100% PVC, making them suitable for use in damp or humid conditions and so are particularly suited to bathrooms.Faux Woods are also fire retardant, making them suitable for use in kitchens